Windows 10 is available in many languages, and you can even install additional packs for each of the languages you speak. This feature gives you the flexibility to use a particular language for. The Windows 10 v1909 VM spec I use to build my Windows 10 Multi-Language image on. On a Windows 10 PC, preferably the same version or newer than the OS Image you are updating, install the OSDBuilder by running the following command in an elevated PowerShell prompt (allow the installation of the Nuget provider). The time to make a Windows 10 recovery drive is before your PC dies. Grab a USB drive—you might need a big one!—and we'll show you how it's done. This is great, but obviously not tested on an image of windows 10 1903, because, unless you have a source where you can get the languagepacks iso for this version of windows 10, there is no iso file with language packs for windows 10 1903. So the procedure is the same, just the files are nowhere to be found. Allows administrator to assign an image of product to a language. Allows administrator to set ”cover” image for each language. Show images of product to user depending on language.Support anywhere (Front Office, Email, Invoice). Support multi-shops.© StepanPopov/Shutterstock It's easy to change your keyboard language on Windows 10. StepanPopov/Shutterstock
- You can change the keyboard language on a Windows computer by going through the 'Time & Language' menu.
- After you change the keyboard language once, you'll be able to switch between languages quickly using a button in your taskbar.
- You can also change the language that Windows uses for everything, not just the keyboard.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Windows gives you a lot of control over the language it uses — so much control, in fact, that it can be confusing to set it up the way you want.
For example, you can change the language that Windows uses for every menu, or just the language used for the keyboard.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard V2 (From $51.70 at Amazon)
Windows 10 (From $139.99 at Best Buy)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to change the keyboard language on Windows 10
You can change your keyboard's language without changing the language that Windows is using on the screen — this is handy for gaining access to accent marks and other specialized characters, or for typing on a keyboard with a different language layout.
1. Click Start and then click the Settings icon (which is shaped like a gear).
Windows 10 Multi Language Images
2. Click 'Time & Language.'© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Use Settings to add a new keyboard language. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
3. In the navigation pane on the left, click 'Language.'
4. In the 'Preferred languages section,' click your language (i.e., 'English') and then click 'Options.'© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Click 'English' (or your current default language) and choose 'Options.' Dave Johnson/Business Insider
5. 3utools for macbooktreerealestate. Scroll down to 'Keyboards' and then click 'Add a keyboard.' In the pop-up menu, click the keyboard language you want to add.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Add a keyboard from the list of options. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
6. Close Settings. Once you add a second keyboard language to Windows, a language control button will appear in the taskbar, in the lower-right corner of the screen. Click it, and in the pop-up menu that appears, choose the language you want to use with your keyboard.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider You can switch among keyboards using the language options in the task bar. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
You can always return to the taskbar to switch back to your original keyboard language.