- University Of Ohio Softball
- University Of Ohio Softball Roster
- University Of Ohio Softball Camps
- University Of Miami Ohio Softball
- Welcome to the Ohio University Softball scholarship and program information page. Here you will get information regarding the college and details on their Softball program like who to get hold of about recruiting, names of.
- Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes.
|Field size||Left Field – 200 ft. |
Center Field – 220 ft.
Right Field – 200 ft.
|Opened||April 2, 1999|
|Construction cost||$200,000 US$|
|Ohio BobcatsSoftball (NCAA) (1998 – present)|
The Ohio Softball Field (the 'OSF') is the softball field of the Ohio Bobcats. It has been home to Ohio Bobcats softball since it was opened on April 2, 1999. On that day, Ohio swept a doubleheader (6–5, 6–4) from Miami University in front of a crowd of 436 fans. Ohio won its first seven games at the facility before suffering a 9–2 loss to Kent State University on April 9. The OSF all-time attendance record was set on April 10, 2011 as Ohio downed the Akron Zips before a standing-room only crowd of 573. Ohio ended its 2018 season with a 11-0 record which granted its way to the Tournament Championship and in a MAC Regular Season.
University Of Ohio Softball
2020 East Maple Street, North Canton, Ohio 44720 800.362.9846 / 330.490.7035.
The OSF features a variety of amenities for Ohio's softball players. There are bullpens behind both the home and visitor dugouts and a covered batting cage between the baseball and softball fields. In addition, the stadium has a state-of-the-art playing surface/drainage system that prevents water from collecting on the field.
University Of Ohio Softball Roster
In 2003, a new Daktronics digital scoreboard was installed at the facility. Many more renovations are being planned for the near future, including a press box, a high-quality sound system, permanent bleachers, and lights to allow night games to be played. When renovations are completed, the stadium will look similar to Ohio's baseball field, Bob Wren Stadium.
In the beginning of 2017, new renovations were installed to the stadium which includes, a new raised press box and new bleachers. By the end of the season in 2017 a new brick wall facade was built behind the facility along with a Attack Cat logo on the back of the new press box.
The information above about the Ohio Softball Field ADA Information Included parking, seating, its animal policy, restrooms, and facility entrance.
Sitecom mimo xr driver download. Some of the Ohio Softball Field Prohibited Items included alcohol, laser pointers, animals (only if ADA approved), weapons (Including blades/knives of length and kind, and pepper spray), aerosol can.
Coordinates: 39°19′26″N82°06′28″W / 39.323922°N 82.10765°W