Download Sound Blaster X-Fi Series Software Pack for Windows 10 for Windows to get the latest Windows 10 driver and software for your Sound Blaster X-Fi Series audio device. Creative Sound Blaster Driver for Windows 10 This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 10 support for Creative Sound Blaster® audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note. For earlier Sound Blaster 1600 cards, all drivers listed in the Drivers section of the SYSTEM.INI file will have a '2' in the driver name. Later Sound Blaster 1600 cards only have one driver file with a '2' in the driver name (sbp2fm.drv). The SET BLASTER Entry-Specifies the base I/O address, Interrupt number (IRQ), DMA and HDMA.
The Sound Blaster Z-Series was announced in August 2012 and includes the PCI Express x1 cards, Z, Zx and ZxR which use the same Sound Core3D chip as the previous Sound Blaster Recon3D series. The Z-Series improved sound quality over the Recon3D series by including more dedicated audio hardware such as Op-Amps, DACs, and ADCs.
- The Sound Blaster Z is the baseline card of the series. Some of its main features are Cirrus Logic 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) digital-to-analog converters (DACs), a dedicated headphone jack with 600 ohm amplifier, and is bundled with a Beamforming Microphone that captures sound in a specific direction. You can switch between listening with headphones and desktop speakers in the Sound Blaster Z Control Panel. This card has a red color theme with a red LED light on the board. In addition to the red model, there is an OEM version that lacks the LED light, metal shielding and bundled microphone.
- The Sound Blaster Zx is identical to the Z, but replaces the bundled microphone with an external Audio Control Module (ACM) which is basically an extension cord for your headphones. The ACM contains both 1/4' and 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks, a potentiometer headphone volume knob, and a built-in dual-microphone Beamforming array. The ACM uses a red color theme that matches the card.
- The Sound Blaster ZxR is the top of line sound card of the series and uses an entirely different card from the Z and Zx. Some of its features include TI Burr-Brown 124 dB SNR DACs, two swappable op-amps, a 600ohm 80 mW TI TPA6120 headphone amplifier, and 192 kHz stereo pass through. The Sound Blaster ZxR comes with a daughter board which provides optical S/PDIF input and output, and two RCA inputs that feature a TI Burr-Brown 123 dB SNR analog-to-digital converter (ADC); it has its own Sound Core3D processor and takes up a second expansion slot in the computer if installed. The ZxR can record up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The ACM and two boards (main and daughter) have a black color scheme with no LED lighting.
- Sound Core3D
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- 116 dB
- PC - PCI-e x1
- 3 x 3.5 mm jacks (Front, Rear, C/Sub)
Sound Blaster Connect Software Download
- 1 x TOSLINK
1 x TOSLINK
1 x Amplified 3.5 mm jack
Line / Mic In:
1 x 3.5 mm jack Mac theme for windows 10 64 bit.
Sound Blaster Z Series Drivers Windows 10
Max Channel Output
- 5.1 Channels
- SBX Pro Studio
- Scout Mode
- DTS Connect Encoding
- Dolby Digital Technology
- Beamforming: Yes
- Microphone Type: Dual-array Noise Canceling Condenser
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB
Creative Audio Drivers Windows 10
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Sound Blaster Beamforming Microphone
Sound Blaster Z Drivers Windows 10
Sound Blaster Z Driver Update
- ASIO 2.0
Update Sound Blaster Windows 10
Sound Blaster ZxRSB1510(main card) + SB1510A(daughterboard)
Sound Blaster ZxSB1506
Sound Blaster Z (bulk/online)SB1502
Sound Blaster Z SB1500