Product information 'PMDG 737 NGX for FSX' The PMDG 737NGX features an unprecedented level of systems fidelity. Developed over three years with technical input from Boeing and a team of real-life 737NG crew and maintenance advisors, we have painstakingly modeled nearly every system on the real aircraft in a fully dynamic and realistic manner. PMDG 737NGX (8) Auto Pressurization Failure and Autopilot Wierdness; The main 2D panel is corrupted when I open it with the VC view active; Unable to locate FSX.exe.
Annotate the alert with: URL select from dropdown Runbook label linked to url Then, when the statemessage of an alert matches Server is DOWN, the runbook appears under the “annotations” tab on the alert card. Annotations and alerts meaning. SkyTruth Alerts comes with some basic annotation tools so you can mark up a map you want to share with others. You can add text, shapes, lines/arrows and map markers to your map. To use the annotation tools: 1. Log in to SkyTruth Alerts. Select the Annotate Map icon from the Alerts toolbar. The Annotation Options window appears. Response Alerts. Select whether to receive an email notification when certain actions are taken on an annotation you created. Alert Frequency. Select whether to have a daily summary sent to you about the actions taken on an annotation you created, or to have a notification sent immediately when an action is performed on an annotation. This annotation query will fetch all annotation events that originate from the current dashboard and show them on the panel where they were created. This includes alert state history annotations. You can stop annotations from being fetched and drawn by opening the Annotations settings (via Dashboard cogs menu) and modifying the query named Annotations & Alerts (Built-in). A set of annotations for the alert. StartsAt: time.Time: The time the alert started firing. If omitted, the current time is assigned by the Alertmanager. EndsAt: time.Time: Only set if the end time of an alert is known. Otherwise set to a configurable timeout period from the time since the last alert was received. GeneratorURL: string.
PMDG Forum Rules
Pmdg 737 Ngx Checklist
2) BE NICE. We are all simmers here and no matter our differences of opinion, we share a common love of aviation, computing and simulation. Treat everyone else in the forum with respect even when you disagree. If someone frustrates you, walk away from the conversation or ask for a moderator to get involved. Speaking of Moderators, they prefer not to be treated as 'The Thought Police' but if any behavior infringes on the enjoyment of another user or is otherwise considered to be unacceptable in the moderator's judgment, it will be addressed in keeping with our view of ensuring that this forum remains a healthy environment for all simmers.
3) BE LAWFUL: Any behavior that infringes upon the law, such as discussion or solicitation of piracy, threats, intimidation or abuse will be handled unsympathetically by the moderators. Threats and intimidation may, at the moderator's discretion, be provided to law enforcement for handling.
4) BE FACTUAL: When you post, always be factual. Moderators will remove posts that are determined not to be factually accurate.
5) RESPECT COPYRIGHTS: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.
6) RESPECT PMDG: We love to hear what you like about our products. We also like to hear what you think can be improved, or what isn't working. Please do tell us and we will always treat your feedback with value. Just be sure to treat the team respectfully, as they do put a significant amount of effort into building and maintaining these great simulation products for you.
7) RESPECT PMDG DEVELOPERS: All of the developers will spend some time here. Given the ratio of developers-to-users, it simply isn't possible for us to answer every post and private message individually. Please know that we do try to read everything, but developer workload is simply too high to manage personal contact with tens-of-thousands of users simultaneously. In most cases, members of the development team will stick to conversations in the forum and will not answer private messages.
8) RESPECT OTHER DEVELOPERS: PMDG has always advocated for a strong development community and we have many friends within this community. Every developer offers something unique that helps to make the simming community larger and more vibrant. We insist that you treat our friends respectfully.
9) RESPECT MODERATORS: Moderators have a tough job, and none of them enjoy having to stomp out negativity. If a moderator has to weigh in to keep a thread peaceful, please respect that effort and refrain from giving the moderator any grief.
10) If you require official support for any of our products please open a support ticket through the support portal, https://support.precisionmanuals.com
11) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of pricing policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, advertising of non-PMDG products, promotion of events, services or products that are not approved in advance by PMDG or any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator
12) HAVE FUN: This is the whole point of it all.