- Microsoft Word Download Free Version
- Microsoft Word Download For Mac
- Microsoft Word Download For Windows 10
Download Free Templates
Download Microsoft Word for Windows & read reviews. A classic productivity tool for PCs! Microsoft Word Download and Install for your computer - either Windows PC 10, 8 or 7 and macOS 10 X, 32/64-bit processor, we have you covered. Microsoft Editor goes beyond checking spelling and grammar so you can write with confidence. Get intelligent suggestions in the Editor Overview pane in Word and let Editor assist you across documents, email, and on the web. Download MS Word Free for Windows MS Word for Windows is available stand-alone or as part of the Microsoft Office suite. It contains rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities and is the most widely used word processing program on the market.
Easily search for your template by product category and then choose from one of our a professional designs or blank templates to customize within Word.Find a Template
Printing Tips for Microsoft Word
Here's how to be sure your product, page settings and printer settings can help you get the best print results.Learn how
If you have Word 2007 or a newer version, follow the instructions below to find Avery templates built in to Microsoft® Word.
Note: Older versions of Word are slightly different.
- With your Word document open, go to the top of screen and click Mailings > Labels > Options. (In older versions of Word, the Options setting is located in Tools at the top of the page.)
- Select Avery US Letter from the drop-down menu next to Label Vendors. Then scroll to find your Avery product number and click OK.
- If you want all your labels to have the same information, type it into the address box and click New Document. If you want different information on each label, click New Document and then proceed to fill in your labels.
- If your template looks like a blank page, select Layout > View Gridlines to see the template layout.
- If your product number isn't built in to your software, you can download the template instead.
If you're working in Microsoft Word and your gridlines disappeared, you may need to enable the gridlines in order to see your actual card or label cells. If the template looks like a blank page, select Table Tools > Layout > Show Gridlines to view the template layout.
If you use Microsoft Office 2016 on a Mac computer, you can easily import addresses or other data from an Excel spreadsheet or from your Apple Contacts and add them to Avery Labels, Name Badges, Name Tags, or other products to edit and print using Microsoft Word for Mac. These steps will show you how to mail merge onto an Avery template, making it easy to prepare for mailings and meetings.
- Find your saved Microsoft Word file on your computer. Double-click the file to open it in Microsoft Word.
- Open Microsoft Word and browse your computer for the saved document.
Double-click the Avery Word Template file you downloaded and saved to your copmuter. If the template looks like a blank page, select Table Tools > Layout > Show Gridlines to view the template layout.
Once the file is open, type your information into the template. Highlight the text you entered and use the tools in Microsoft Word to format the text.
Click the Insert tab in the Ribbon Toolbar to insert your own image, clip art, shapes and more.
Select your image in the template and click the Page Layout tab in the Ribbon Toolbar. Then click Text Wrapping and select In Front of Text in the drop down list.
How to create a sheet of all the same labels:
- Blank Templates
- Insert your information on the 1st label.
- Highlight all the content in the first label, right-click and select Copy
- Position the cursor in the next label, right-click and select Paste.
- Continue with Step 3 until all labels are filled with your information.
- Use the Microsoft Word's Find and Replace formatting tool to replace all the pre-designed template text in each label with your own information.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to do a mail merge in Microsoft Word.
The fastest way to download an Avery template is to go to avery.com/templates and type your Avery product or template number into the white Search Bar at the top center of the page. (Your product or template number can be found on the bottom right of your Avery packaging). You can also search by product category if you don't have your product or template number handy.
Once you've located your product, scroll down to the middle of the page to Download Templates. Select your preferred software from the drop-down menu and click Download Blank Template.
Note: Many Avery products have similar layouts but are different sizes, so make sure you use the correct template for your product. It's also important to be sure you're using the correct product type for your printer. (Inkjet-only products should only be used in inkjet printers, and laser-only products in laser printers).
See the tips and tricks for adding and editing text and pictures, clip art and other images in Avery templates for Microsoft® Word.
Avery Design & Print
Create custom labels, cards and more using our free, easy-to-use design tool.
1. Learn more about Microsoft 365 Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today.
2. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription.
3. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
4. Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
Connect the USB flash drive or other volume that you're using for the bootable installer. Open Terminal, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Type or paste one of the following commands in Terminal. Follow the below process to boot your Mac from bootable USB: Insert the bootable USB installer drive and go to “Apple Menu Restart”. When your Mac restarts, press and hold the Option key till “Startup Manager” opens. The Startup Manager scans and lists the drives that are connected and bootable.
Features and Description
Latest Version: 16.44
What does Microsoft Word do? This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription. With Microsoft 365, you get features as soon as they are released ensuring you’re always working with the latest. Create, edit, collaborate, and share documents using Word for Mac. Now it’s easier than ever to write, design, and work seamlessly across your devices & with others. Share your files and collaborate in real time within a document or edit Office docs attached to emails. Get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest. Whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation, Word is your go-to app for working with documents. Kickstart your creativity • Achieve more and enhance your documents with access to a growing catalog of premium templates for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Rich formatting and layout options produce beautifully pristine documents on any device including laptops, iPads, and iPhones. Create with confidence • Receive spelling, grammar, and stylistic feedback on clarity, conciseness, formality, vocabulary, and more with Microsoft Editor. • Auto Save documents right to Microsoft OneDrive or another cloud provider to access them on any device and at any time you have internet access. Accomplish more together • Whether it’s a school project, sales pitch, or newsletter, seamlessly work with others with real-time co-authoring to bring your ideas and plans together faster. • Safely share your documents with the click of a button to invite others to edit in real time. Easily manage permissions and see who’s currently working in a document. • Add comments or assign tasks to people in your group for clean editing and organization. Learn more about Microsoft 365Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today. Please visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2015120 for information on Licensing Terms.Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac. Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings. This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.Download for MacOS - server 1 --> Free
Download Latest Version
Download and Install Microsoft WordDownload for PC - server 1 -->