If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
- Download ASUS ATK ACPI Driver/Utility 1.0.0050 for Windows 10 64-bit (Keyboard & Mouse).
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options. On the Security tab, click the Trusted Sites icon. Click Sites and then add these website addresses one at a time to the list: You can only add one address at a time and you must click Add after each one.
In a computer, the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) provides an open standard that operating systems can use to discover and configure computer hardware components, to perform power management e.g. Putting unused hardware components to sleep, to perform auto configuration e.g. Plug and Play, and to perform status monitoring.
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Click 'Have Disk'
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About Bluetooth Drivers:
Installing the system's Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
20third grade james tes. When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system's OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don't forget to regularly check with our website so that you don't miss any updates.
Microsoft Acpi Compliant Driver Download
I have just built two systems using the same motherboard and i'm having the same problem on both systems.
Under Device Manager , Other devices, I have a ' Unknown device ' right click on it and go to properties its Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. Click update driver and it won't find anything.
My system info below:
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34' 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor
Corsair Graphite Series White Steel 780T Full Tower PC Case
CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Full Modular Power Supply
ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 Motherboard
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 128GB (8 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) Desktop Memory
Intel Core i7-6900K 20M Broadwell-E 8-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 2011-v3
Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler Cooling
2x SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5' 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition in SLI
ASUS - MOTHERBOARDS 2-WAY SLI BRIDGE 2-WAY SLI BRIDGE COMPATIBLE
LG Black 16X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 12X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner
Upgraded All fans to : Thermaltake Ring 14 Series High Static Pressure 140mm Circular Red LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan
Logitech G910 Orion Spark USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G502 Tunable FPS Optical Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Siberia 840 wireless gaming headset
SteelSeries QcK Heavy Mousepad
Windows 10 64Bit