- Medela Breast Pump Instructions
- Medela Manual Breast Pump Target
- Medela Hand Breast Pump
- New Medela Breast Pump
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump helps you stay connected by providing what's best for your baby even when you're not there. Includes: (2) 5 oz/150 ml breast milk bottles with lid, bottle stand, (1) valve and (2) membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide If you have any questions or concerns with your Medela.
- Shop Target for Medela. For a wide assortment of Medela visit Target.com today. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 845 reviews. Medela Tender Care HydroGel Pads - 4pk.
- Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump: Target The Harmony manual breast pump is what every mama that is pumping needs, whether for back up or regular use. Thanks to Stellar Product Testing Panel, I was able to try the Harmony breast pump and it has been a big game changer for me! This pump works better on-the-go for me than my.
- Target has a wide range of breast pumps for a mom-to-be or a new mom to choose from. The collection has breast pumps with many useful features like dishwasher-safe parts, adjustable speed settings, and optional battery use. Choose from electric breast pumps or manual breast pumps.
Whether you simply haven’t had a chance to order your breast pump yet or you planned to exclusively nurse and need a pump as a back-up, we’ve got you covered if your little one has already arrived.
Medela Breast Pump Instructions
Here's How to Get a Breast Pump, Even if Your Baby Has Arrived
Every mom knows that there’s a lot going on when you’re pregnant! It’s a busy, often exhausting time of preparing for your little one’s arrival and getting as much done as possible in the time before you give birth. If you haven’t had a chance to order your insurance-provided breast pump yet – or if you planned to exclusively nurse your baby and now wish to have a breast pump as back-up – you can still do so. Here’s how to get a breast pump if you’ve already had your little one:
Haven't Gotten Your Insurance-Covered Pump for This Pregnancy? Order It Now!
Now is the time to confirm your eligibility, select the breast pump of your choice, and order it to be delivered to your home quickly, so you can learn how to use, clean, and get acclimated to your pump sooner.
In many cases, the period during which you may be eligible for a free breast pump is dependent upon your specific health insurance plan. This window usually begins about midway through your pregnancy and can end anywhere from a month to a full year after your baby’s birthday. Be sure to check our insurance breast pump FAQ page for answers to some common questions about the process. Once you get your insurance breast pump order out of the way, you can focus on spending this precious time bonding with and enjoying your new baby.
Rent a Hospital-Grade Breast Pump on a Month-by-Month Basis
Another great option for getting a breast pump delivered to your doorstep as soon as possible is to rent one! For moms who only need a breast pump temporarily or if you’ve realized that your body needs help building its breast milk supply, you can rent our hospital-grade Symphony Plus breast pump engineered with Initiation Technology™ for a low monthly fee. Symphony’s Initiation Program contains a mixture of stimulation phases to trigger your body to begin expressing breast milk; an expression phase, to pull out the highest volume of milk during your pumping session; and a pause phase, in case you need to walk away to check on your baby mid-pump session. Symphony Plus is especially helpful for increasing breast milk supply or replacing nursing at the breast for those who need to exclusively pump. You can then switch to its Maintenance Program once breast milk supply is fully established to keep your milk supply strong.
Having a pump on hand is especially helpful for maintaining your milk supply if your newborn is having latching difficulties or not nursing well. Later, as you transition back to work or encounter separations from your baby for longer than a few hours, having a breast pump can help you keep up your milk supply, so you can continue to feed your little one with your liquid gold – even while you’re away. You’re doing a great job of ensuring your baby continues to receive all the great vitamins and nutrients in your breast milk, mama!
Buy a Breast Pump at Your Favorite Store
Medela Manual Breast Pump Target
One of the easiest options for how to get a breast pump is to purchase one at your retail store of choice. This may be a busy, tiring time, so order your pump online and have it delivered – most retailers offer a range of delivery options, depending on how quickly you’d like your breast pump at your doorstep. You can find double-electric Medela breast pumps at retailers like Target, Walmart, Buy Buy Baby, or you can purchase them through our Amazon store. If you’re simply seeking an occasional-use, manual breast pump as a back-up, try the Harmony® and find it at a store near you.
Be sure to check each store for coupons, promotions, bundles, and/or other offers that may help your purchase! Remember, Medela is here to support you, so you can feed your baby with breast milk for as long as you choose. We are here for you through every step of the way!
Medela Hand Breast Pump
Item # 68054
Suggested Retail Price
New Medela Breast Pump
Features & Benefits
- Exclusively for Sonata Breast Pump: Designed with you and your baby in mind
- Ergonomic design: Provides comfort while pumping
- Great as a spare or replacement set : Always have clean parts on hand
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts: Quality and performance you can trust
- Thoughtful design: Makes it easy to assemble and clean
Developed exclusively for Sonata, the Spare Parts Kit includes the extra (or replacement!) pieces you need to use your Sonata Breast Pump.
- Two Sonata breast shield connectors
- Two Sonata connector caps
- Two Sonata valves
- Two Sonata membranes
- Unit size/package: 5' x 4 3/4' x 2 1/4'
- Warranty: For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Kit components are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.