These are the instructions to install the Sony Xperia Drivers on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Install Sony Xperia Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the Xperia Driver on the Computer (if in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver then SKIP this step).
- Open Run Dialog box on the Computer by pressing Win + R key:
- Once the Device Manager is Launched, Click on the Computer Name (computer name may vary from the screenshot below):
- Click on the Browse Button:
- Click on the Next Button:
- Now, Close the Device Manager and Restart the Computer:
Type devmgmt.msc and Click on OK button to Launch the Device Manager:
Click on the Actions Menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware:
Click on Next Button:
Click on Install the hardware that I manually select from a list Checkbox and Click on Next button:
Again, Click on Next Button:
Click on Have Disk Button:
Locate the .inf file from the Xperia Driver Folder (that you have downloaded in Step#1) and Click on Open Button (driver name may vary as per the model name):
Click on OK Button:
Again Click on the Next Button:
Click on the Finish Button to Complete the Installation (ignore Code 10):
Once the Driver installation is Successful, you will be able to see the Driver listed in Device Manager:
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Sony Xperia Device to the Computer, without facing any issue.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you are looking for the Sony Xperia USB Driver, then head over to the Download Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Sony Xperia Firmware: If you are looking for the Xperia Stock Firmware, then head over to the Download Sony Xperia Firmware page.
PNPUtil.exe is a CLI utility for management of the Windows driver store. Stylizer 6 keygen mac. The /add-driver argument adds the specified driver to the driver store. /install installs the driver, resolving any missing driver issues for any attached hardware the driver suits.
[*] Xperia Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Sony Xperia Flash Tool to flash or install .ftf firmware, then head over to the Download Sony Mobile Flasher page.
[*] Xperia PC Suite: If you are looking for the original Xperia PC Suite, then head over to the Download Sony PC Companion page.
Install Drivers For Windows 7
- When you install Microsoft Windows on your Mac, Boot Camp Assistant automatically opens the Boot Camp installer, which installs the latest Windows support software (drivers). If that doesn't happen, or you experience any of the following issues while using Windows on your Mac, follow the steps in this article.
- In this example we will be adding the drivers to the ‘install.wim’ file which came from a standard Windows 7 installation DVD. STEP 1: Copy the install.wim and catalouge file Copy the install.wim and associated catalogue file (e.g. InstallWindows 7 ENTERPRISE.clg) to a temporary working location.
- If using windows 7 operating system, choose win7. Under the win7 folder, choose the version your computer works with. Assuming you are using 64bit computer, click On that then click on OK. Click on Next and you the list of drivers that will be installed will be shown to you.