Easy step to make Tech2 scan tool clone boot up for use How to rework GM Tech2 PCB to make Tech2 scan tool clone boot up for use. GM Tech2 clone C5 Corvette feedback (Solved) Tech2 Tech2Win license expired or not exist GM Tech2 (SP23-1) Test Results: Yes & No. At some point in the 2012 model year GM changed the interface method/tool. At this point the tech 2 became obsolete, so to programm the GM up to 2012, i.e 2013 GS Vert, GM MDI came instead of the Tech2.-used it on GMC for air bag warning-Tried it on 2006 Silverado & worked ok. – Able to easily and completely program out the TPMS system. The GM Tech 2 is the same tester General Motors Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix GM Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010. Note:if you test gm car last than 2010,we suggest you order the gm mdi,for gm mdi can test all gm car,GM tech2 only for.
Thread: Looking for a HQ Tech II programmer (clone), should I? and where to?
Full set GM TECH2 Diagnostic Scanner, GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden.
Would it be worth buying a Tech II programmer for advanced diagnostic ability and communication with other modules, or would it just be a waste of $$$?
I use OBD2 based hand helds to troubleshoot my vehicles and found out recently that the airbags require the Tech II if replaced to clear the airbag warning light due to the BCM and PCM not seeing the correct serial # from each bag and the TECH II is required to enter this information.
Any service techs out there that can tell me exactly what the Tech II MUST be used for and if it is worth buying to add to the “toolbox”.
Reply: (credits to all customers with real reviews)
– I have a Tech2 w/candi module and it was very helpful for doing some of my project car stuff.
Now that I am finishing up a bunch of my projects, I’ll probably sell it off, if I don’t buy another vette in the near future.
It’s a nice tool for figuring out electrical problems, especially EBCM issues and for adding BCM changes.
– I work for a dealership (or stealership as so many of you refer to us as) in DFW area. I own a tech 2 and it’s a great tool to have if you work on GM products 10 hours a day. If not stick with a snap on.
– I own two TECH2, one is a hot back up from cardiagtool.co.uk. I use mine nearly every day for me its an invaluable tool. However for the home wrench its a very expensive tool that you may or may not use in your tool box. You should get to know your dealer well, and take them a beer or two you will find that usually one of their guys will more than likely just scan your car for free. I do that a lot for my customers, and don’t charge a dime for it. Don’t bother with the MDI, you need dealer specific software to use if effectively, and that is something they don’t give away, it is quite expensive. It is available from Vetronix but as I mentioned its very expensive.
– I had purchased a Tech2 and used it for about 3 months.
I loved it. Anything I wanted to work on I could. It IS the same tool that the dealer uses and Vetronix is the ONLY brand. The rest of them are overseas knockoffs. You get what you buy.
The Tech2 when used with GM’s Tis 2 web (you’ll need this to program BCM and ECM and a few other things but most of the stuff is stand alone and not necessary) and A/C Delco eSi service manuals online or in print you can check every aspect of your car. You will no longer be a parts changer. The Tech2 will give you the necessary information to diagnose the car and fix it along with making all the necessary adjustments.
Now with that said. During the time It took to refund my purchase and I was looking for a replacement I got to know my local GM Vette mechanic. He has treated me very well and reasonable. I have since found this to nbe much more valuable and reasonable than having having so much money tied up in a tool. It will take a long time to really ever feel like you can recoup the cost of the tool but their is a lot of satisfaction in knowing you fixed it right the first time without much to any guessing.
BTW I feel this way and I work on and rebuild several Vettes per year.
– Pretty expensive tool. You have to consider how much you might use it vs paying to gain access to one when needed. There is also a learning curve to be able to utilize it as there would be with some of the other tuning tools available. (HP Tuners, EFI Live, etc.)
– Tech-2 is great if you work on GM vehicles often. The only benefit I see of a Tech-2 is for Body and ABS trouble shooting. Otherwise its just an extremely expensive scan tool. There are plenty of scanners out there that can still command some things like fuel pump relays, evap solenoids etc…
– On all the older C5’s C6’s there is no way of checking if the car has been tuned without comparing the whole tune file to a totally stock tune
On 2014 and newer Corvettes some claim the there is a tell tale way to see if it’s been tuned—-It is rather complicated and is done b seeing if the “checksums” match the stock tuned checksums—–But again this can only be done with HP–EFILIVE or the dealers “back to stock” tuning software NOT using a TECH II
– Hooked it up to test engine, ABS, transmission etc, stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, live data all the test result were displayed on the large, easy –to-read backlit screen. It helped to carry out accurate and stable diagnostic function.
– To retrofit tcs and marry a non divorced cd changer.
– Used it to pinpoint bad air bag sensors, turned on the tpms on both our Z’s.
– connected to my intimidator ss and everything was there
– Change one of my c5s that is canadien to US to disable the auto headlights because they don’t always open when they should and when they do work right they come on too early.
– Is now fully functional for F body, C5 and C6, It cost me a lot more than the initial $1000 that I thought was a good deal.
– Plugin to ’08 93 Aero and play around with the typical body and key features. My primary reason for picking up the Tech II was to program a spare key, it programs a new key was easily as 1-2-3 I figured ~$500+ at a dealer or ~$400 on my own would be well worth it…obviously if I received a working, defect free, unit.
– Used it to program my key fobs for my malibu but also have 4 other chevys.
– Changing some of the standard comfort features.
– Able to get security access using an old Dell laptop from my IT guy’s graveyard.
– Changed my key-unlock settings to all at first press, and then lock on drive off/open on key out was a snap.
– If you had a Tech2, you could possibly talk to the dealer and have them access their TIS system to load the BCM or PCM calibration to your Tech2. Some may do it.
If you can’t do that, just buy additional TIS2000 with USB key. The tis 2000 needs windows XP, Vista, win8.1, Win 7 32 bit.
– Compared with GM MDI, Tech2 covers more vehicles including OPEL, GM, SAAB, and Isuzu. About the programming: pretty sure Tech2 only program up to mid year 2012 model. At some point in the 2012 model year GM changed the interface method/tool. At this point the tech 2 became obsolete, so to programm the GM up to 2012, i.e 2013 GS Vert, GM MDI came instead of the Tech2.
-used it on GMC for air bag warning
-Tried it on 2006 Silverado & worked ok.
– Able to easily and completely program out the TPMS system
– To do two crank sensor re=learns and did the brake bleed on mine for the EBCM flush and it worked fine
– I am fairly certain it works on all GM cars til 2013. I have used it on my 03 GMC full size pickup, and 07 Trailblazer !!!! (and my 99 vette of course).
-If you have a 1997-2000, the TPMS is in the firmware and cannot be programmed. With the addition of the Z06 in 2001-2004, it can be programmed.
– Bleed the ABS ok.
– Used to cycle and bleed the ABS brakes on my C6 ok
-Plugged it in to 2011 Z06, and activated the Afterblow feature. I also cleared some old DTC codes that were in history. It works just fine and the quality feels genuine. It’s a pretty good knock off. Even came with all of the stickers from the Veltronix manufacturer. I assume they are knock off too.
More car diagnostic tools:http://www.cardiagtool.co.uk/wholesale/auto-diagnostic-tools/
What is GM Tech2Win?
GM Tech2Win is an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel, Saab etc.
Tech2Win Software Features:
1.Tech2Win is designed to be used for diagnostic function(No programming function)
2.Service programming function can only through the TIS2Web service programming system (SPS)
3.Cover the same vehicle models as Tech2
4.Detect the computing power of PC as well as the speed of the GM MDI diagnostic interface
5.Provide faster operation that a Tech2 scan tool with CANdi module
GM Tech2Win Software Functions:
The software’s diagnostic features and reporting capabilities include reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes, viewing data parameters, operating output controls, and executing system tests.
Tech2Win Support Languages:
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English (either British or American), Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
GM Tech2Win Download:
Original GM Tech2Win Download,you need to subscribe on Official ACDelco website,and download it by TIS2web(cost extra money)
Original GM Tech2Win Subscription Price:
Tech2Win Subscription Option
3 Days $55
Test Report Format
1 Month $225
Software Test Report Template
1 Year $775
Tech2Win Driver Download:
Crack Tech2Win Download:
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers. Five years after the end of the Civil War, Captain Jefferson Kyle Kidd (Tom Hanks), a widower and veteran of three wars, now moves from town to town as a non-fiction storyteller, sharing the news of presidents and queens, glorious feuds, devastating catastrophes. Papas 1graffiti movies & documentaries.
GM Tech2Win Bin File V33.03
GM Tech2Win System Installation Requirements:
Processor:Intel Core i3, i5, i7 4thGen
Hard Disk Drive:256GB
Operating System:Window 7/8/10
Gm Tech2 Scanner
Cracked GM Tech2win software for GM MDI software activation
when you install tech2win software, and try to update or run tech2win software, your license has expired on GM MDI tech2win software, show: “e667481 your license has expired or does not exist, following error picture:
Solution 1: if tech2win’license has expired, you need renew it, If you have TIS2web you should have a security icon you can click on. Make sure tech2win is running in the background, just click ok at the E667481 error, you don’t even need the MDI plugged in for this either. Once you follow the prompts thru the security process you’ll have another 30 days.
Solution 2: If you don’t have TIS2Web, you also can modify the system time, attempt to get the new license.
Solution 3: you can crack the tech2win software, or install cracked version tech2win software, the tech2win software remove license limitation, and which does not check the bin against a whitelist. It will try and run any GM tech2 bins file, We offer third soution, and sell cracked tech2win software. you can free add any tech2 bins file to tech2win software