With the ECDL Core Certificate you can prove that can use the basic functions of the major computer applications.
Ecdl slides module 1 - Free download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or view presentation slides online. IT Mufule, ECDL ICDL. Module 1 Study Guide - Easy to follow notes for Module 1, Basic Concepts Training Manual for Module 1 - Covers all the material for the Module 1 exam Module 1 Training Guide - Nice, easy to follow guide for ECDL Module 1, in pdf format ghalliem.net - Guide to understanding computers Demo tutorials - Module 1 related demo tutorials to try out.
Today all of us must be able to use computers. The knowledge level in the IT sector rises and that means we must be able to use hard- and software in the best possible way to save valuable working time. With the ECDL Core you can prove that you have acquired basic knowledge and practical skills. The ECDL Core stands for the profound introduction into information technology.
In Austria and all over the world the ECDL Core is the number one certificate for computer competence.
3 steps to success
- Ask at an ECDL Test Center for information about courses and tests. Decide which software you want to use for your module tests (MS Office 2003, 2007 or 2010, Open Office/LibreOffice).
- Learn all necessary skills in a course or self-study.
- Sit for the test at an authorised ECDL Test Center. With the positive test results of at least four modules you will get the ECDL Start certificate. After seven successful module exams we will issue the ECDL Core certificate for you. All modules made will be listed on the certificate.
In order to get the ECDL Core certificate you have to pass seven module tests. There are 8 models available: Modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are compulsory and you can choose between the modules 5 and 8. Only one of these two modules can me made.
- M1 Concepts of Information and Communication Technology
- M2 Using the Computer and Managing Files (e.g. Windows)
- M3 Word Processing (e.g. Word)
- M4 Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel)
- M6 Presentation (e.g. PowerPoint)
- M7 Web Browsing and Communication
- M5 Using Databases (e.g. Access)
- M8 IT-Security
You will find the detailed contents of the modules in the syllabus of the ECDL Core.
Ecdl Module 1 Notes Pdf Notes
- Profound basic knowledge for competent computer use
- Practical skills in using the office programmes
- Work faster and better on the computer
- Internationally standardised certificate to prove your qualification
Test Centers offer courses to prepare for the tests - participation is not compulsory, however.
For those who prefer self-study there is extensive learning material available to prepare for the tests.
Windows 7, MS Windows, Vista, MS Windows XP, MS Office 2010, MS Office 2007, MS Office 2003, OpenOffice/LibreOffice
The tests must be taken at an authorised ECDL Test Center.
The exams follow the current syllabus version.
Examination time: 45 minutes per module
Automatic test systems (ATES):
- Enlight KS
- ITS (bit media)
- Skills Card: € 60
- Test: € 26.50
- Total: € 245.50
Price for pupils at school test centers:
- Skills Card: € 43
- Test: € 13
- Total: € 134
by Paul Holden
Ecdl Module 1 Notes Pdf Editable
- 93 Want to read
- 17 Currently reading
Published December 14, 2000 by Prentice-Hall.
Written in English
- Computer Software Packages,
- General Theory of Computing
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||576|
New ECDL/ICDL – Module 3 (Word Processing) - Ebook written by Mario R. Storchi. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read New ECDL/ICDL – Module 3 (Word Processing).3/5(1). icdl ecdl learning guide module 2 Download icdl ecdl learning guide module 2 or read online books in PDF, EPUB, Tuebl, and Mobi Format. Click Download or Read Online button to get icdl ecdl learning guide module 2 book now. This site is like a library, Use search box in .
The book is separated into seven sections, each covering one of the seven Modules of ECDL Core (Syllabus 5). The syllabus is covered with the use of Windows XP, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer 8. In addition, the accompanying CD-ROM contains an . ECDL Extra. Okidata c830 drivers for mac free. Builds on basic knowledge, and helps to improve students’ understanding of a variety of software packages – as well as improving productivity using IT (module 8). The course also includes word processing (module 3), spreadsheets (module 4), and presentations (module 6), and is a .
New ECDL/ICDL - Module 4 (Spreadsheets) The first manual for the New ECDL/ICDL, the European certification of the computer. After the successful experience of the handbook 'ECDL plus' (adopted by hundreds of Test Centers in Italy), the Author, Mario R. Storchi, has created a series of e-books easy to understand, which can also be read on a tablet or a smartphone. programmes and further important applications. The ECDL Foundation has created new modules and updated the test contents according to the latest developments. This ICDL syllabus describes the knowledge you need to pass ICDL Standard modules. You can also use this booklet as a checklist to ﬁnd out which skills you still need to Size: 1MB.