Here's what you need
- Make sure that your PC or Microsoft Surface is updated to the latest version of Windows 10.*
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one.
- Apple made popular this full-featured mp3 player-organizer and now it has a new version which is available for Windows users too. ITunes is thought to be one of the most completes tools to organize and play mp3 music files and the perfect partner for your iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod touch or iPhone.
- Apple’s iTunes for Windows is one such application. While the company is known for creating products that are only limited to Apple users, this app makes an exception. It is, in a sense, an entryway into the inclusive world of Apple. ITunes download for Windows looks highly similar to the Mac app. The entertainment tool retains its white.
ITunes for Windows has a big job cut out for it. In the age of SaaS, the idea of downloading a music app is somewhat quaint, as well as the fact that, as one of Apple’s most famous pieces of software, iTunes isn’t an immediate slam-dunk for many Windows users.
*On Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can download iTunes for Windows on Apple's website.
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, like Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the upper-left corner.
Listen to music
Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, buy music from the iTunes Store, listen to Radio, or listen to music imported into iTunes.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform, and inspire. Browse free episodes and shows about a variety of topics.
Watch movies and TV shows
Browse categories to find movies and TV shows that you can buy, or find movies you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks that you can buy.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Manually manage and sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
Download Itunes Er For Windows 7 32-bit
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more across all of your devices.
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information, and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions, and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
- If you need help downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store or managing iTunes on Windows 10, contact Microsoft.
- If you need help using iTunes or any of its features, contact Apple Support.
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Learn how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to excplicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will automatically update when a new version is available. Learn more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books, or Finder instead of iTunes.
iTunes 64 bit is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all digital music and video. Happy birthday by the chipmunks. The program makes possible to record own music discs. It allows making “smart” playlists.
|Latest version||18.104.22.168 update 19.02.15|
Apple Itunes For Windows 10 64 Bit
Basic features and key functional of iTunes 64 bit:
- Organizes music into playlists which base on user preferences (smart playlist).
- Edits file information.
- Records compact discs.
- Copies files to an iPod or other digital audio player.
- Free online access to the Internet.
- Purchases music and videos from the Internet doe to the built-in iTunes store.
- Runs a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music.
- Encodes music into certain media formats.
- Multiple languages.
- Synchronizes content to iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- The programs’ entertainment superstore stays open 24/7 and is free to be downloaded.
Itunes Windows 7 64 Bit
This program is a free resource and can be always downloaded to your personal computer. It’s a multifunctional application with a unique ability to create the so-called “smart” playlists. This means that program analyzes your audio base and makes up a playlist based on your likings. Download iTunes 64 bit to your PC and don’t be troubled with choosing music for your lists, for it will be done by this program.