- Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Movie
- Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Characters
- Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Role
- Staff of Beasts is much much better for feral DPS, Braxxis' Staff of Slumber is much much better for tanking. Comment by Hoshi Staff of slumber is a great weapon for tanking, and it can be aquired relatively cheap, I got mine for 30g off the AH.
- Ahrim's staff is a one-handed magic weapon that is part of Ahrim the Blighted's set.To wield Ahrim's staff, the player must have 70 Magic and 70 Attack. Being part of Ahrim's set, if the staff is wielded along with all of the other pieces of equipment in the set the player receives a special effect: successful attacks have a 25% chance of lowering the opponent's Strength by five levels.
PLEASE NOTE: As of Exalt Version 22.214.171.124 and onward, and the consequent changes to the Paladin, as well as to many weapon types, this page is heavily outdated.
This page is designed to compare and rank all 16 Classes from highest to lowest Damage per Second. This takes into account each class’ maxed Attack and Dexterity stats, and is separated in two tables: Tiered Weapons and Untiered/ST Weapons.
Small update on stuffemv software. Notes:
With Gear A you do 1149 dmg FB:s with CoE up and have 15% cirt and 7% to hit and you do 60 frostbolts + 3 piece NW and salvation. (my gear with the new staff and Mantle of the never drop in bwl.) Gear B With Gear B you do 1192 dmg FB:s with CoE up and have 15% cirt and 9% to hit and you do 60 forstbolts + 3 piece NW and salvation. The most popular Diablo II overhaul modification. Median XL is an action RPG with extensive endgame content, deep character customisation and challenging gameplay.
- Abilities or boosts not included. For example, Warrior and Mystic are often boosted when shooting things, while Wizard and Knight have instant ability damage. This will probably be included in the future.
- This assumes that all shots fired hit. This is very important, especially when considering bow classes, which often use spread weapons.
- This assumes DPS against a single target. Many weapons can hit multiple targets which can increase true DPS significantly.
- The “Average” weights more defense piercing as better, so for comparing a class’ DPS to another, they will rank proportionally better if they deal better damage at higher defense.
- The DPS is calculated by assuming the character is fully maxed in ATT and DEX, is wearing no ring, and isn’t wearing any equips except the weapon, since abilities aren’t included yet anyway.
Small: Decimals were rounded for better organization
Tiered Weapons DPS Rank per Class
All classes from highest to lowest DPS with their respective highest tiered weapon (T14).
|#1||14||Sword of Majesty||3065||3232||3115|
|#2||14||Staff of the Fundamental Core||2567||3024||2704|
|#4||14||Sword of Majesty||2257||2424||2307|
|#5||14||Bow of Deep Enchantment||2195||2695||2345|
|#6||14||Bow of Deep Enchantment||2195||2695||2345|
|#7||14||Staff of the Fundamental Core||2150||2533||2265|
|#8||14||Bow of Deep Enchantment||2148||2797||2343|
|#9||14||Dagger of Dire Hatred||2140||2369||2209|
|#10||14||Sword of Majesty||2089||2244||2136|
|#12||14||Dagger of Dire Hatred||2009||2237||2077|
|#13||14||Dagger of Dire Hatred||1745||1974||1814|
|#14||14||Staff of the Fundamental Core||1655||2013||1763|
|#15||14||Wand of Retribution||1489||1680||1546|
|#16||14||Wand of Retribution||1062||1241||1115|
Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Movie
Untiered / ST Weapons DPS Rank per Class
Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Characters
All classes from highest to lowest DPS with the best and/or most commonly used UT and ST weapons for DPS. While, for example, Staff of Extreme Prejudice has slightly higher DPS than Staff of Unholy Sacrifice, the latter is way more commonly used because of its higher versatility - thus, both weapons were included in the table.
|#1||UT||Staff of Extreme Prejudice||5141||5568||4928|
|#2||UT||Predator Bow (5 shots)||4933||5312||4744|
|#3||UT||Predator Bow (5 shots)||4827||5119||4681|
|#4||UT||Predator Bow (5 shots)||4827||5119||4681|
|#5||UT||Staff of Unholy Sacrifice||4764||4998||4646|
|#6||UT||Staff of Extreme Prejudice||4306||4663||4127|
|#7||UT||Staff of Unholy Sacrifice||3990||4186||3891|
|#11||UT||Staff of Extreme Prejudice||3373||3707||3206|
|#12||UT||Sword of the Colossus||3271||3348||3232|
|#14||UT||Staff of Unholy Sacrifice||3144||3328||3052|
|#15||UT||Divinity (with beams)||3040||3096||3012|
|#16||UT||Predator Bow (if only 3 shots hit)||2960||3187||2847|
|#18||UT||Predator Bow (if only 3 shots hit)||2896||3071||2809|
|#19||UT||Predator Bow (if only 3 shots hit)||2896||3071||2809|
|#27||UT||Sword of the Colossus||2433||2511||2395|
|#31||UT||Divinity (with beams)||2266||2322||2238|
|#32||UT||Sword of the Colossus||2253||2325||2217|
|#35||UT||Divinity (with beams)||2152||2205||2126|
Dmg Staff Of The Adderwizardstree Role
This table can easily be edited, sorted and converted via Excel using the following table: Downloadable Excel .xsls Sheet
The document provides a complete tutorial on making your new table.