Nov 11, 2020 Macsome Audio Splitter Freeware, also known as Macsome Audio Splitter, is the simplest MP3 splitter freeware, specially designed for Macintosh. With this tool, you can fast cut any unprotected MP3 or AAC files into smaller portions with no quality loss. Free Audio Cutter is an easy-to-use and free audio cutting software to cut audio file into small pieces or merge audio files into one large file. You can select the cut points manually using the embedded audio player or automatically cut the audio file into equal-size fragments.
- Free Audio Cutting Software
- Best Audio Cutting Software
- Audio Cutting Software For Macsupernalcrown Windows 8
Audio Editing Software for Everyone
This audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. Record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a WAV or MP3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including VOX, GSM, WMA, real audio, AU, AIF, FLAC, OGG, and more.
Editing ToolsCut, copy, split, trim and more
Audio & Music EffectsAmplify, normalize, equalize and more
Supported Audio FormatsSupports all popular audio formats
Batch ProcessingEdit many audio files at once
Audio RestorationNoise reduction & click pop removal
Advanced ToolsSpectral analysis, FFT and TFFT
Get it Free. This free audio editor is available for non-commercial use only. WavePad free audio editing software does not expire and includes many of the features of the master’s version. If you are using it at home, you can download the free music editing software here. You can always upgrade to the master’s edition at a later time, which has additional effects and features for the serious sound engineer.
Audio Editor Features
- for Windows
- for Mac
- for iPhone
- for iPad
- for Android
- for Kindle
Pricing & Purchase
Multitrack Music Recording
Video Editing Software
Free Audio Cutting Software
Voice Recording Software
Audio Streaming Server
Guitar Tuner Software
Audio Recording Software
More Audio Software..
Deciding how many farms to deployall about citrix using. The need of cutting video or audio files is so common when dealing with video editing. Amost all the video editing work needs a good video audio cutter. There are 10 best video audio cutter software for Windows and Mac selected by most of professional video editors. Let's see whether you can find the one you like most.
10 Best Video Audio Cutter Software for Windows and Mac
#1. Filmora Video Editor
Who doesn’t know that Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is a nice choice when it comes to video editing? Because besides the basic video and audio cutting tool, it also provides lots of other video editing tools such as rotating videos, combining videos and audios, cropping videos, adjusting audio speed and volume, adding fade in and fade out effect, adding qualizer and recording voiceover. It meets your every needs when dealing with video audio editing.
- The intuitive interface is clear and easy to use.
- Works fine with many types of video, audio and image formats.
- Has all the video editing tools you may need ro rotate, crop, cut, join videos.
- You can stylize your videos with filters, overlays, animatied titles, motion graphics and many other special effects.
- Nothing to report as of now.
#2. Xilisoft Video Cutter
This is a premium audio and video cutter that can cut your audio and files with seaming ease. The quality of the software is marvelous. It’s a premium tool like Filmora Video Editor, so you can expect better performance in it than other free alternatives. So, if you wanna use an audio video cutter, then this is a great option for you.
- YouTube files can be cut using the tool.
- User experience is really awesome.
- It can’t merge cut and merger audio and video files, so you can’t consider this as a good joiner.
iMovie can be a great tool when it comes to cut videos and audio files. This is a nice audio and video cutter that iOS and Mac users can rely on as it is very handy in nature. The size of the tool is very light, so you can expect to use it comfortably without any hangs. But the software is solely for Mac.
- The accuracy of the tool is fabulous.
- The merge of files can combine multiple video/audio files into one.
- It is only compatible with iOS and Mac system.
Your search for a decent audio video editing tool may end when you’ll land the site of this awesome tool. Avidemux is a multifunctional tool that does both the audio and video editing jobs in the most suitable manner.
- The sleek design of this software can take your video and audio editing project to the next level.
- Transcoding AVI to MPEG might be a problem, sometimes.
#5. Adobe Premiere
Best Audio Cutting Software
It’s a great audio video cutter tool that can fune-tune any of your audios and videos. Since the software is from Adobe, you can expect a decent performance from the tool. The cut, paste, delete, auto-trim features are all there to edit your media files as per your choice.
- Adobe is always determined to produce better software.
- It supports many types of multimedia formats.
- The audio of a video can be edited too.
- The hanging problem might be a issue.
#6. Pinnacle Studio
This is a premium video audio cutter tool to edit your mulmedia files. So, you can’t think of using it for free. It can cut long video and audio files into small pieces so that you can use them as per your requirements. It can be used as a merger because the multimedia merging feature is present in it. After editing a file using this tool, the quality of the file remains same because it doesn’t affect on the quality.
- A lot of awesome effects are available.
- Intuitive user interface
- Split screen video editing is also possible.
- It doesn’t support so many formats like other alternatives.
Audio Cutting Software For Macsupernalcrown Windows 8
#7. Windows Movie Maker
The main developer of this powerful video audio cutter software is Microsoft who always produces quality software. So, you can expect a great service from Windows Movie Maker. It can also be used as a great audio video cutter and joiner to cut audio and video files quite smoothly.
- Very fast in processing.
- It’s from a renowned software maker.
- Not compatible with Mac (only for Windows).
VirdualDub is very good in cutting audio and video files. It can process large files to make them in shorter ones. You can feel a solid performance using the software.
- You can track a file at times of cutting it.
- The output files come intact because it doesn’t compress the main file.
- Only available for Windows.
- Mainly for AVI files, not good for other formats.
VLC is a powerful video audio cutter that can cut your videos and audios to remove the odd portions from them. In addition, you can merge the trimmed portions with other clips. It’s compatible on Windows, Linux, Mac powered PCs. So, you won’t have to worry about its compatibility.
- Wide range of supported platforms.
- Many types of formats can be edited.
- It can’t edit DRM protected WMA audio files.
It’s one of the best free audio video cutter software that you can use to both cut audios and videos. So, it’s a freeware video and audio cutter that needs nothing to be paid. It supports wide range of formats such as mpeg, mpeg4, avi, wma, mp3, aac, wav etc. To use the tool, you don’t need to use any special setting. Both amateurs and professionals can use it comfortably. The compatibility of this software is praise-worthy because it’s well-compatible on AMD, Dual-Core Processor, Pentium D etc.
- It’s fast enough to edit audio and video files.
- Sometimes, it hangs a lot while cutting videos and audios.
Now you have learned about 10 Video Audio Cutter software, which one would you like to try at first? If you want to use an All-in-One software to editing video and audio, then Filmora Video Editor (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) will be your best choice. It allows you not only to cut audio with ease, but also provides the user different video editing tools. With the help of this video audio editor, you can easily edit video with audio and share your own video story in your own way. Don't hesitate, try this video editor for free.
Note: If you want learn more about how Filmora Video Editor works, please check the video tutorial as follows: