iPhoto for pc is digital photo software designed for Mac. You can view edit, and share photos with the help of iPhoto.iPhoto software organizes photo, edit photo with effect, and provide cropping facilities. you can create a slideshow and share directly to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
iPhoto is available for iPhone,iPad, iPod, and Mac. The tool is not available for windows.you can use photo using iCloud.com
Even attach high-resolution versions of your photos for your recipient to download and keep. IPhoto optimizes your message so it’s never too big to send. IPhoto works with popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, and AOL. Apple Photos is an upgraded version of Aperture and is one of the most popular iPhoto alternatives for Mac OS users. Another strong advantage of this software is convenient sharing options, which allow you to upload your pictures to the most popular social media sites just in several clicks.
iCloud upload all photos and videos on cloud storage. you can simply access from windows through iCloud
Iphoto for pc windows
- Open iCLoud.com
- Sign in with your Google account
- click on photos
- done. now you are able to watch all the photos from your windows pc.
Remember you have to enable the iCloud option from your mac device. so that all photos synchronize from the device.
iPhoto for pc doesn’t support for windows. you can download similar version for windows. Movavi Slideshow maker is similar to iPhoto. this tool helps to edit photos, create slideshows with audio editing, add some effects.
Movavi Slideshow maker Features
- Create Slideshows
- Add effects, transitions, and titles and edit audios
- support MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, MP3, FLAC, etc.
- cropping and trimming features.
- support windows 8 and 10 version.
Download movavi slideshow from below link https://www.movavi.com/photo-to-dvd-slideshow/
Download iPhoto for pc Using iOS emulator
You can download an iPhone emulator on your windows pc. emulator helps to run iOS apps on your windows pc. you can run all mac tools without any problems. it creates a virtual mac system on your pc and gives access to iOS apps. there are so many emulators available in the et you can download anyone on your choice.
Google earth superoverlay. check it out best IOS emulator list for this post:iPhone emulator for pc
Hopefully, you got your answer. share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, etc. you can check out my other post.
Part 1: What is iPhoto
First of all, for some people who never approach iPhoto, they may lack certain background of iPhoto application. Never mind. We will fill the gap with a brief introduction to iPhoto. What is iPhoto? iPhoto is developed by Apple company. Its development has been eased since 2014. It hasn't launched a new version for a long time. The multiple tools of importing, organizing, editing, printing and sharing the digital images are available for iPhoto. Though iPhoto is thought as a great way of organizing and editing the digital photos, you will find a lot of photo management tools that are able to work much better than iPhoto to make your photo look more vivid and beautiful. That is alternative to iPhoto and we will talk about it later.
Speaking from the history of iPhoto, we will learn that iPhoto is a discontinued digital photograph manipulation software application developed by Apple Inc. It was included with every Macintosh personal computer from 2002 to 2015, when it was replaced with Apple's Photos application. Originally sold as part of the iLife suite of digital media management applications, iPhoto can import, organize, edit, print and share digital photos.
Part 2: Difference between iPhoto and Photos
What is the difference between iPhoto and Photos? The difference will be analyzed from the following aspects.
1. If you want to browse photos, it is sure that the iPhoto runs more slowly the photos app and it does not work smoothly as the photo app does. The difference becomes more obvious in the case that you have plenty of images to browse.
2. Photo apps have made up the deficiency for iPhoto system in organization. The images can be managed by Mac users as it can be organized on the Apple devices like iPhone or iPad.
3. When the images are browsed on Mac, you can view the date and the location of the images by zooming out. This is similar to Apple devices photos.
4. Photos can be synced between Apple devices and photos app in a direct way. But for iPhoto, you must operate it manually.
Part 3: Best iPhoto Alternative for Windows 10
Since there are so many drawbacks for iPhoto, why not find iPhoto alternative to manage the photos? Here we will list five iPhoto replacemens for your reference.
Download Iphoto For Windows 10
You can go through the photos by viewing, organizing and converting freely. HTML pages, Powerpoint and contact sheet can be created by users with XnView. Above 500 formats are supported by this iPhoto alternative. It is deserved to have a try. Good operating interface, multiple functions and easy operation are its main features, but it is easy to be prevented by kinds of virus killers.
Apple Iphoto For Windows 7 Free Download
2. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
This is a professional iPhoto windows alternative. Photo lovers can view the image in original format via this software. Photos can be managed by printing or in the slideshow or in the web galleries. It works great for the original photo and can enhance the photos very well. It can be used more simply compared to Photoshop.
This is software for photo editing. It has the multiple functions of transferring images, and searching, organizing, editing and sharing images. It works in a rapid way and features automatic sync. Google Photos are available for it. But it does not support GIF format.
This is powerful software for editing photos with multiple functions. Photos can be viewed and edited by users with it. Your images will become very lively as there are a variety of tools available in it. It suits well for the users who are not very professional, it can be operated in a simple way. You can add more tools to it and its interface is appealing to users.
5. FastStone Image Viewer
This is an excellent image viewer with the function of converting and editing. It has a series of features like photo managing and viewing, red eye removing, comparing, adjusting, cutting and emailing. It works fast and is easy-to-use. It offers convenience and nice interface. But the metadata in color management is not supported by this software.
Extension: How to transfer photo from iPhone to Windows 10 via iTransfer
If you are a photo lover and lots of photos are kept in your iPhone. Do you know how to transfer photo from iPhone to Windows 10 for a view? Here we introduce a simple way to complete this task. That is to use Leawo iTransfer.
Leawo iTransfer is a useful tool to transfer multiple files between iOS devices and computer. 12 kinds of files are supported by it, such as photos, music, videos and apps. Thanks to its innovative technology in scanning and transferring, rapid speed and safety can be assured by Leawo iTransfer. You will find it easy to use this reliable software for transferring any file with no data loss. We will teach you the details of transferring the photos from iPhone to computer as below:
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, iPhone XR, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer on your computer and connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable. Your iPhone can be detected automatically and the details of it are shown below the library in the left sidebar.
2. Select 'Photos' in the library by clicking it, then check the detailed files in Photos which are shown on the right part of the software window, select the photos you need to transfer by right clicking and choose the option Transfer to > My computer.
3. A pane will pop up once you select the files for transferring, you must make sure ' Save to Folder' to be checked and choose the output directory for saving the transferred photos by clicking the button 'Change'. Finally, click the button 'Transfer Now' to begin to transfer the photos you need from iPhone to computer. The transferred photos will be found in the output directory when the transfer is completed.