HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
- CW Decoder
This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
- CW Decoder
Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- 59+ CW
Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- Portable Two-Way Radio Tone Signaling, 2 Tone, 5 Tone, Encode - Decode, Scrambler: Our range of portable two way radio tone signaling includes 2 tone and 5 tone encode and decode option boards.
- ComTekk Tone Generator v.1.01 ComTekk Tone Generator 1.01 is developed to be a convenient and effective tool with which you can easily generate tone signals for 2-way radio signaling. Uses sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, 2-tone paging, Tone-Remote, and 5/6-tone.
- Dashmount 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF & Pulse Tone Decoder with ANI. The UD-1B DMH is a DTMF decoder mounted in a sturdy dashmount box. It can also ANI and transpond in DTMF. UE-1 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF & Pulse Tone Dial Encoder with ANI. The UE-1 encodes from a keypad and ANI's in DTMF. It can also do DTMF hot dialing.
- The TD-5 is a general purpose CTCSS En-coder and Decoder module designed with en-hanced features to allow it to be used in repeater control. It is crystal controlled for precise tone accuracy and is easily tunable by setting a DIP switch to cover the entire range of subaudible tone frequencies from 67 to 254 Hz.
- 59+ CW- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- Argo- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL[ Hits: 5100 Votes: 6 Rating: 5.83 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
- CW Decoderpop- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.[ Hits: 47821 Votes: 58 Rating: 6.41 ]
- CW Decoderupdated- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- CW Decoder- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.[ Hits: 2816 Votes: 5 Rating: 6.6 ]
- CW Decoder Logic- Free CW morse code decoder software for Windows versions : Vista sp2, 7, 8, 10. Decode CW signals with auto tracking features, auto detection of speed
- CW Skimmer- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzerfor Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign[ Hits: 6931 Votes: 8 Rating: 4.88 ]
- CwGetpop- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
- CwGet PPC- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.[ Hits: 3842 Votes: 6 Rating: 7.5 ]
- CWLab02- CW and CCW Sending and Receiving Program.Improved CW, Easy to use CCW, Sending in same Window
- CWLab04X- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.[ Hits: 1670 Votes: 1 Rating: 2 ]
- CwType- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
- EhoCW- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key[ Hits: 4222 Votes: 8 Rating: 8.25 ]
- EhoCW- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code
- HamScopeupdatedpop- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen[ Hits: 116085 Votes: 254 Rating: 6.89 ]
- Morse Code MIDI & Text Generator- Online morse code MIDI & text generator.[ Hits: 1977 Votes: 18 Rating: 5.17 ]
- Morse code ringtone generator- This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.
- Morse Code Translator - Translate text into Morse Code and vice versa online.[ Hits: 1845 Votes: 10 Rating: 3.11 ]
- Morse Decoder CWRX- A danish program capable to receive and decode morse code, free for windows[ Hits: 1530 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- MorseDecoder- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
- MorseGen v1.2- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.[ Hits: 2432 Votes: 6 Rating: 7 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoderpop- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
- MultiKeyer- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW 'Contest' mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messagesSequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation[ Hits: 2863 Votes: 1 Rating: 5 ]
- Precision CW- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
- RSCW- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.[ Hits: 3531 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder- The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder decodes the tones of Morse Code characters from audio input, and transcribes the results into text. Commercial App for MacOS X. Price USD 19.99
A Tone Decoder(XR-2211), Microphone, and Amplifier(386) have been added.
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Morse Code
About The DXZone.com
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Free for your Site
- Design resources
The CMX823 is a high performance, low power, audio tone decoder that can operate on low S/N signals.
Each decoded tone frequency is user-defined to provide the flexibility to operate in a variety of paging, two-way radio and proprietary systems.
Example systems and tones include: Motorola Quick Call series; GE groups A, B and Zetron, Reach and Plectron 2-tone radio paging; Motorola 5/6-tone paging; and the EIA, CCIR, ZVEI1 and EEA tonesets used for HSC radio paging and selcall.
Up to 32 user-defined decode tone frequencies from 280Hz to 3500Hz are written to an internal RAM-based FIFO. (Two separate 32-tone FIFOs are provided and support fast switching between tone sets).
Each programmed tone (entry in the list) is user-assigned to one of two (or both) tone groups. Two-tone sequence decoding is simplified by dynamically enabling one or the other tone group via a mode selection.
The CMX823 asserts an interrupt on tone decoding state transitions, e.g. notone to decoded tone, decoded tone to notone, etc. STATUS and DECODED TONE PARAMETERS Registers may then be read and indicate the decoder status, the target tone decoded and its tone group.
Devices are available through our distributors below:
- CMX823 Datasheet (rev3)
No additional information available.
- Decodes 32 User-Programmed Tones
- Stores Two Lists of 32 Tones to Fast-Switch Between Tone Sets
- Configurable Decode Response-Time and Decode Bandwidths
- Low Power: 0.75mA at 2.7V and ‘Zero-Power’ Powersave Mode
- Superior Signal-to-Noise Performance
- Low-Cost 3.58MHz Xtal/Clock
- Two-Tone, 5/6 Tone and Voice Pagers
- Selective Calling (Selcall) Systems
- Wireless Local Loop Signalling
- Voice Pager Switching and Signalling
- Revertive Paging Systems
- Audio Tone Signalling Applications
Power supply requirement
- 2.7 V
Not quite sure what you’re looking for?
We can tailor an existing product to your unique requirements
Q. I am considering migrating from the CMX813 to the CMX823, to take advantage of it programmable tone table, can you help me understand the differences between these two devices
Nora roberts free pdf. A. The CMX823 should be considered to be an enhanced CMX813, in that it is pin, package and virtually function compatible. The CMX823 takes the excellent CMX813 and adds full tone programmability so that user tone sets are now possible, enhanced S/N tone detection performance and improved tone resolution and accuracy. In terms of hardware it is a plug and play solution.
In Software there are two additional registers to be made aware of and some differences in existing Registers, the following table identifies which registers differ. For more detail on the register specifics please refer to the respective data sheets.
Fire Tone Decoder Software
|$38||Decoded Tone Address||Not Compatible|
Q. I need a replacement for the xX307. What should I use?
A. The xX307 was a receiver IC that utilized external components to program the center frequencies and detection bandwidths of three sequential tones from 200Hz-3000Hz. While there is no pin-compatible replacement for the xX307, the CMX823 is the most cost-effective device that can perform the functions of the xX307. Please be aware that there are many differences between these two devices, most notable being the fact that the CMX823 requires a microcontroller while the xX307 did not.
Q. Do you have a calculator available to work out the hex values to be programmed into the Tone Parameters Register ($34)?
A. Yes – There is an Excel spreadsheet available to calculate values for the Tone Parameters Register ($34) in the CMX823 Tone Parameters Register Calculator [updated November 2007].
Note: The Excel Add-in, ‘Analysis ToolPak’ must be loaded to use the spreadsheet. Please see the Excel help for help on loading Add-Ins.
Q. I have noticed that in some of the 2 tone or 5/6 tone decode sequences the TONE CHANGE bit ($3F b5) is not set between the first and second received tones, do you have any advice?
A. It is important to appreciate the note in section 1.5 of the CMX823 datasheet that states:
RAM location 0 is reserved for programming the 1st tone of a 2-tone or 5/6 tone sequence.
This is intended to stop the possibility that a second tone is written to the first location, this may in some circumstances cause the failure of the TONE CHANGE bit being set correctly. It is sensible to avoid writing a valid tone to the first RAM location 0 if at all possible.
Tone Decoder Software
Another recommendation for users who receive concatenated 2 or 5/6 tone sequences is to set the CMX823 to a NOTONE state between success sequences. This will avoid possible false readings of the TONE CHANGE bit.
Two Tone Decoder
Guides to operation and interfacing