Anyone who has their own garden certainly has something to consider other than simply turning the outdoor area into a delightful resort: and how to protect this recreational area from prying eyes. The blind is thus as an important garden element in the foreground. Especially now, when the weather invites you to spend nice moments outdoors. Actually, you have a great variety in the privacy selection. It also lacks creative ideas. For example, you could also create a privacy screen with planters. So if you think a privacy screen is too traditional and somehow boring, then you have another option that sounds more appealing: And it’s called privacy screens. Let’s see how it works!
Large and sturdy planters fulfill the role of a privacy screen quite well
Through the screen you border your own garden from those of the neighbors. He is practical and reliable. A decorative value can have this as well! A green screen with plants offers that undoubtedly! That’s why you decide for a privacy with planters not only in their own garden, but also on the balcony and on the terrace.
What should be considered in the selection
With planters protects both the garden, as well as balcony and terrace. If you are looking for the right privacy with plants, then you should be careful about some things:
- The right proportion plays a big role, because optically, the screen should make a nice picture. The best course of action: one third planter to two thirds height or vice versa.
- Above all, it is especially important that you take into account the size of the plant container with the plant itself, so that the plant thrives there well.
- The height of the planter and the planting volume together form the privacy screen. Depending on whether you use the outdoor area mainly for sitting or standing, you should consider the correct height of the screen. If you use the garden mainly for recreation, then you could reduce the standard height of 180 cm of such garden elements to 150 cm.
What types of privacy screens with planters are available?
- Framing: The repetition of just one vessel and plant size at the same distance is a good procedure, which ensures a uniform garden look.
- Island: You could group the plant containers as an island and create a recreational oasis.
- In the series: You only need to protect one side of the outdoor area from strangers eyes? Then arrange them where they are needed.
- Individual installation: Giant planters with specimen plants are targeted only where they are needed.
The right color
The color also plays a big role in this case. Depending on how you want your garden to look, you can rely on the matching colors. Because colors also influence our well-being here. Put flowers in gorgeous colors in a neutral plant container, giving the exterior a stylish touch. In contrast, planters in fresh shades ensure that you feel completely at ease …
Which plants are suitable for privacy?
The number of plants that could offer a nice screen is large. Woods are perfect for that. Many of them are also suitable for sight hedges. Large container plants are also a nice solution.