Data Science Online Training Hyderabad India: We, at eonlinetraining.co are listed among the leading data science online training institutions based out at Hyderabad, India. We endow high standard online training for data scientist course that are designed to educate students to manipulate large amount of data and do its analysis through relevant statics and machine learning methods. Also, our data science course enable students to explore data interfaces, data algorithm, and right use of data to extract its real worth for business.
We have got huge success in spreading wings across the world by providing data science online training hyderabad course. Our long list of learners includes students from diverse nations like US, Canada, UK, Australia, Malaysia, etc. Also, we want to add more numbers of students and learners in our list and spread quality education and training for data scientist course and its career aspects in depth.
We aim to provide the best quality data science courses and online training to data science students and help them to find their career path in this field. For this, we offer the best data science courses and learning material for students. Also, we organize video training programs and lecture sessions online of industry’s finest data scientists and trainers to teach students and give them best tips how to get succeed in data science domain easily. Thus, we try all possible ways to deliver premium quality education and training for data science online training hyderabad course to our global students to make their career bright.
What is Data Science?
Data Science is the science which helps in extracting knowledge from data by using varied scientific methods, systems, and processes as well. It includes the perfect blend of data technology, data interference, and algorithm that help in doing the best analysis of data and take out its crux to implement in the business to grow it well in the competitive industry.
Who are Data Scientists?
Data scientists are experienced data wranglers and have depth knowledge of statics and software technologies that are helpful in digging more in data science.
An experienced data scientist has to perform the following duties such as:
- Organize research and development questions of data science.
- Take out large amount of data from various internal and external sources.
- Apply different statistical methods, algorithms and machine learning programs to prepare new data model.
- Find new algorithms and statics to resolve data science problems and automate them to work smoothly.
- Suggest cost-effective methods of data mining and data analysis.
- Management of data through remote ways.
By joining our data science online training hyderabad course, you will get good tips how to become a successful data scientist and perform above duties in a right way. We provide the best data science training online and help students to boost their career in this field
Overview of Data Science Online Training Course:
Our data science online training courses will train learners about the best art of data manipulation and suggest vital ways to extract right information and insights from data and use them perfect for business to take it to the next level of success. To train students, we have appointed data science experts, who will navigate learners in a systematic manner to learn skills of data science in depth.
We provide high standard data science courses that include quality education of data science and training programs that will cover and video sessions and full-fledged demonstration given by experts to the students to make them understand how data science works in favor of business and gives benefit to it.
By joining our valued online data science courses and training programs, students will come to know future orientation in data science field and job opportunities as well.
Our all data science courses and training will help students to become a successful data analyst, data scientist, data science consultant, data science trainer, data mining expert and lots more. Our courses will be helpful in achieve goals of students and set their career pathway in this field.
We give online training to students and let them learn how to manipulate data and do the best management for betterment of business. Our online data science consultants and trainers are well directed to teach students in such a way that can help them boost their knowledge and understand concepts of data science in a practical way.
What will you learn in Data Science Online Training Hyderabad course?
Our data science course online training provided from Hyderabad are intended to give best knowledge and training to the students to enhance their skills in data science and become a success data scientist, analyst, consultant and pioneer of the field.
Some key features of our data science online course are:
- Introduction to data science.
- Learn about data analysis.
- Study of data science with SAS.
- Learn data science with R.
- Explore data science with Python.
- Instructor-led Classes.
- Explore about data science in business.
- Business statics and analysis.
- Use of data science in I.T. field.
- Pre-recorded video lectures of data scientists and trainers.
- Learn right use of data science toolbox and machine learning.
- Implementation of statics and technology in data manipulation.
- Data communication along with information visualization.
- Working with big data, and many more.
The students will explore about things in our valued data science online course training programs in depth. Our courses are designed precisely in order to teach students about data science field from scratch and help them shape-up their career in this domain easily. Also, our trainers and data science experts will do the best navigation of students to find their way in the data science arena successfully.
Advantages of Data Science Online Training Hyderabad:
- Complete guidance of data science.
- Online training given by experienced data analysts and data scientists.
- Video and academic learning sessions.
- Online certification training program in data science.
- All courses are career-oriented and help you get hired by leading data science companies.
- Enhance your big data skills as well as data science knowledge.
- Affordable charges for courses.
Prerequisites of Data Science online training:
The students need to have some prior skills to understand the vast concept of data science and its courses such as:
- Student should have keen interest in Data Science.
- Sound knowledge of mathematics & statics.
- Good awareness of latest technologies and their uses.
- Creative bent of mind and business skills.
- Basic understanding of Python and Linux operating system.
- Good use of programming concepts loops, functions, and variables.
- Student should be self-motivated.
There is a good career scope in data science field that empower students to become a professional data analyst, data mining expert, big data professional, data science trainer, data scientist, etc. You can achieve such highest designation in diverse streams of data science field by joining our well-organized data science course online training.
The data science experts said above earn may get top-rated jobs in multinational companies and can earn in dollars as well. Also, data science experts and trainers are in high demand in reputed companies and may get high salary package jobs and designations too.
There is also demand seen for data science professional in I.T. sector. So, if you want to become a data science pioneer pursue your career into this field, you should join our highly effective and career-oriented data science courses and online training programs now!
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Self
Introduction to signal and pattern detection
- Lecture 1.1 Basic commands in R Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Vectors and matrices in R Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Two main file types in Rstudio and importing data into R Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Installing packages in Rstudio Locked
- Lecture 2.1 Statistical concepts of Frequency Distribution/Central Distribution and Dispersion Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Understanding various test Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Test for mean/proportion Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Difference of mean/proportions Locked
- Lecture 2.5 Chi square Locked
- Lecture 2.6 Regression test Locked
- Lecture 2.7 Paired test Locked
- Lecture 2.8 Statistical understanding and R implementation of Univariate analysis Locked
- Lecture 3.1 Statistical concepts of Cross tabulations and Correlation Locked
- Lecture 3.2 P value interpretation Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Types of correlation explained using a data set in R Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Concept of hypothesis Locked
- Lecture 3.5 Chi square test and worked example Locked
- Lecture 3.6 Correlation explained with example Locked
- Lecture 3.7 Statistical understanding and R implementation of Bivariate analysis Locked
- Lecture 4.1 Heat maps Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Geospatial maps usage and explation of importance Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Small multiples Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Various advanced visualization tools and techniques Locked
Business story telling
End to end case study
- Lecture 6.1 Survival analysis end-to-end case study And its interpretation Locked
- Lecture 6.2 Attrition analysis and its interpretation Locked
- Lecture 6.3 Active and inactive customers case study and its interpretation Locked
- Lecture 6.4 Repeat purchase case study Locked
- Lecture 6.5 Sales trends case study Locked
- Lecture 6.6 segmenting customers case study Locked
- Lecture 7.1 Supervised Learning Locked
- Lecture 7.2 Decisions tree plotting in R using a dataset Locked
- Lecture 7.3 Concept of decision tree Locked
- Lecture 7.4 Classification Locked
- Lecture 7.5 Unsupervised Learning Locked
- Lecture 7.6 Dimension Reduction Locked
- Lecture 7.7 Principle component analysis and implementation in R using data set Locked
- Lecture 7.8 Clustering Locked
- Lecture 7.9 Time series analysis Locked
- Lecture 7.10 Supervised and unsupervised ML from statistical point and in R Locked
- Lecture 8.1 statistical perspective of Regression Locked
- Lecture 9.1 Feature selection Locked
- Lecture 9.2 Feature extraction Locked
- Lecture 9.3 Variable ranking Locked
- Lecture 9.4 Feature subset selection Filter methods and wrapper methods Locked